Click to expand a topic:
About Wayward Life
Wayward Life is the brainchild of Blaksmith and CttCJim. Conceived in 2019, we strive to make this site not only fun and lucrative for everyone, but also transparent and as fair as possible. We have both been active members of the crypto gaming community for a number of years and we believe we can take all our favorite parts of that community to build a really great site.
Rules and Restrictions
By using this site, you are affirming that you are legally permitted to engage in online gambling and to own cryptocurrency. It is your responsibility to research and understand the laws in your area with regard to gambling, cryptocurrency, and taxation.
Bots and scripts, such as seuntjie's dicebot, are permitted and encouraged. A bot only lets you play faster and does not change your chance to win or lose. Remember that if someone says they have a "never-lose" script, they are lying or mistaken. Every script or bet strategy is subject to rule 0: It works until it doesn't.
All bets and purchases are final. No refunds or do-overs are permitted.
Multiple accounts are allowed. Rules are as follows:
- Each account must use a unique email address for validation.
- Multiple accounts may use the same BTC recovery address.
- Only one account per person may participate in chat or contests.
- Use of the faucet is cross-account. Using the faucet on one account will affect your ability to use it on another.
- All chat, excluding PMs, must be in English. This ensures everyone is included in the conversation and allows the mod team to effectively monitor content.
- No spamming, harassing, flaming, or flooding.
- No slander of any person or site. If you have a complaint with us, talk to us. If you think this or any site is unfair, be prepared to back up your accusations. FUD and fearmongering will be met with swift responses.
- No begging for tips/rain or posting unsolicited wallet addresses.
- No borrowing or trading in chat. Trading is not supported and is engaged in at your own risk.
- Don't talk to the bots.
- No rain farming. Rain is meant for active chat members only. Farming includes, but is not limited to:
- Thanking the bot/site for rain rewards.
- Congratulating rain recipients.
- "Good luck everyone" immediately after rain - we're onto you.
- Random quotes, copypasta, or nonsense messages which are not a part of the discussion.
- You may only use one account at a time to participate in chat or contests.
- No referral links.
- No promoting or advertising other sites. You can talk about sites all you like. We are, after all, a community. But no shilling or soliciting others to join a site.
- When in doubt, ask us! We'll try to be as accessible as possible.
Mods and Admins
We have not yet appointed any Mods. Please see the "Contact Us" section for more info about contacting site Administration.
We pride ourselves on our transparency. To that end, we are endeavoring from day one to eliminate any questions on the fairness of our games. All games are calculated with a server seed, a client seed, and a nonce. All results are public, and can be browsed on the "Play Results" tab.
For more info about Provably Fair gaming, try this link: https://dicesites.com/provably-fair
Credits, or CRD, are a currency used only on this site. They have no real value, but if you acquire enough you may be able to convert them to the coin of your choosing. The main purpose of credits is to ensure that everyone can keep playing and having fun, and everyone can try the games!
Catcoin (CAT) launched on December 24th 2013 as a scrypt version of Bitcoin, with only 21 million coins to be mined at 50 coins per 10 minute blocks. It is created by an open community that wishes to use P2P tech to better the lives of cats and their humans.
As of late 2019, Blaksmith is the last dev standing. One of the secondary goals of WLG is to promote CAT as a fun and useful altcoin. To this end, we are committed to including CAT as an option for all our games and features.
For more information, please visit https://www.catcoins.org/. To buy some CAT of your own, you can visit NLexch at https://www.nlexch.com/.
Rain is our way of thanking you for being active in our chat! People who are part of the conversation have a chance to receive free Credits (CRD) at random intervals. There are a few things to keep in mind:
- Chatting for the purpose of farming rain is not allowed. See "Chat Rules" for more info.
- Chatting about rain is discouraged. The site will favor people who do not talk about rain when determining rewards.
- Rain is meant to be played, not held. If you do not at least play some of your CRD, you will be less likely to receive more.
- Rain is meant to keep everyone in the game. If you have a higher balance of CRD, you will be less likely to receive rain.
- Short posts in chat may hurt your rain score. If you have a lot to say, try to say a lot with one post.
Players who feel generous can even tip BTC to the raincloud, increasing the rain everyone else receives.
The faucet is the quickest way to get back in the game! All you need to do is click the "Claim Faucet" button in the Account Status pane. NOTE: The button is only visible if you have less than 50 Credoshis (0.00000050 CRD) and have not claimed the faucet in over 90 seconds. These policies are subject to change.
Use /tip to send funds to your friends! Tips which are public will be announced in General chat.
syntax: /tip username amount coin [public]
/tip cttcjim 0.001 btc public
/tip blaksmith 0.0001 ltc
Players start at Level 0. Levels can be increased by betting any currency other than CRD.
Level 1 is set at a total wager of 0.01BTC. Subsequent levels progress in a Fibonacci-based sequence as laid out in the table below.
Altcoins contribute to XP at the following conversion rates per 1.0 wagered:
How to Play High/Low Dice
To play, simply enter your bet and pick a win chance. Then choose if you want to roll high or low.
Once you select a number, the dice will roll between 0.0000 and 99.9999. If the number rolled is higher/lower than your win chance matching the side you have chosen, you will win your bet amount multiplied by the win multiplier shown.
You also have the option to automatically bet based on a simple bet strategy.
How to Play Raffle
To play, just buy some tickets on the Raffle tab. At the end of each round, ten winners will be chosen to divide the proceeds. A small amount of the pot will go back to the house as commission.
If too few tickets are sold in one round, winners will not be chosen and it will be extended for another duration. Otherwise, a new round will start after the previous one ends.
Investing is the safest way to grow your money. By placing your coins into an investment, you become a part of the house. You will be entitled to a share of all the winnings when players lose, but will also take losses when the players win. The house receives a (tentative) 30% commission on all investment income to keep the doors open, and the rest goes straight back to the investors. You can divest at any time, or (future feature) lock in your investment so it cannot be moved.
Bet Speed Restrictions
All low bets are speed restricted by coin type.
The system starts ramping the speed up when the bet is increased. The slowest bets are set to about one bet per second. Bets over the amounts listed below are performed without speed restrictions, at something like 10ms per bet depending on server load.
| ||Unrestricted Bet Thresholds:
- Go Live!
- Lottery Game
- Text selections are cleared in chat when a new message is received.
- Some elements may not render correctly in Firefox. This is due to Firefox's own compatibility problems and we will try to work with it on an ongoing basis.
- Multiple pages are not yet optomized for mobile browsing.
- Some pages are not yet optimized for mobile.